• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A very good GW for us. Hopefully Liverpool slips villa tomorrow. That might give Sp**s the motivation they need.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I only see villa taking 1 point from their remaining 2 matches.

Sp**s are still in with a real shout. But their gd will be their undoing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
GMQ9TqqWIAAPpD-

GMRBgQhXoAAYNWh

View attachment 24186
Just missed this:
IMG_3011.jpeg

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If Conte or Mourinho were still at the helm I'd bet on either of them getting something.

The last remaining shred of hope would be that City's defence is hardly a rock. The few teams that weren't already on the beach were able to get at them and Sp**s have scored in every home game this season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

People go on about Pool beating Villa to give Sp**s a shot at 4th place being advantageous to us when they're completely forgetting we first have to navigate getting past United first & that has never been a given at Old Trafford.

Bucephalus

When the teams we have to rely on are Sp**s or West Ham then yes it’s a lost cause.
It may be unlikely, but it's not a lost cause.

West Ham might play out of their minds for Moyes's last game (and to impress the incoming manager). Sp**s fans might think it funny to bin the game, but the players know Fat Ange is back next year, probably with a reasonable transfer budget, and poor effort will not enhance their chance of minutes. City might get a case of the finishing yips and manage 0 goals from 27 shots. Hell, 9-man QPR held out for the better part of 96 minutes before "Agueeerrrrooo" happened. Football is weird, and anything is possible.

Just win the next two games and make City earn it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It may be unlikely, but it's not a lost cause.

West Ham might play out of their minds for Moyes's last game (and to impress the incoming manager). Sp**s fans might think it funny to bin the game, but the players know Fat Ange is back next year, probably with a reasonable transfer budget, and poor effort will not enhance their chance of minutes. City might get a case of the finishing yips and manage 0 goals from 27 shots. Hell, 9-man QPR held out for the better part of 96 minutes before "Agueeerrrrooo" happened. Football is weird, and anything is possible.

Just win the next two games and make City earn it.

City were chasing their first title in over 40 years at the time, with an squad which mostly didn't have the experience of winning league titles outwith Yaya Toure, Tevez and Dzeko.

They were feeling the pressure of the day and QPR were fighting relegation. I cannot see any scenario where West Ham the game of their lives, their season is done, they've nothing to play for and they're playing for a manager who won't be there next season.

Sp**s is more likely but it such a weird situation.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

West Ham might play out of their minds for Moyes's last game (and to impress the incoming manager).

:lol:

Ask @Dokaka whether he just wants the season to end. I think our fans are clutching there tbh.

Relying on Moyes ball at The Etihad on the final day the season when there could potentially be a title at stake is asking for trouble. With the way they’re playing it could be 4, 5 or 6 in that game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We're almost 0-2 down in our battles with City for the title.

Hoping we get it right next season, as this team has gathered some good experience.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
:lol:

Ask @Dokaka whether he just wants the season to end. I think our fans are clutching there tbh.

Relying on Moyes ball at The Etihad on the final day the season when there could potentially be a title at stake is asking for trouble. With the way they’re playing it could be 4, 5 or 6 in that game.

If we get anything out of that game with our current form it's borderline a top 5 career achievement from Moyes :lol:

It would take a tremendous off day from City and they're not exactly known to have those when their backs are against the wall.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If we get anything out of that game with our current form it's borderline a top 5 career achievement from Moyes :lol:

It would take a tremendous off day from City and they're not exactly known to have those when their backs are against the wall.

I would be a bit more optimistic if it was at your ground but I just can’t see it at The Etihad when they’re pretty much flawless there and West Ham aren’t really in the best of form.

It’s a bit like a few seasons ago when our fans were hoping Sp**s would drop points vs a relegated Norwich so we could secure top 4 😂

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Again, you’re not understanding. Players will get poached, but I’m saying we don’t have to worry because we have nothing here that can’t be replaced, Saliba aside.
That’s not the point though. It will cost a lot of money to replace those that have been poached. We might need to spend £100 million on Bruno Guimaraes to replace Xhaka for example. Replacing Saka, Martinelli, Gabriel, Ødegaard etc is a lot harder than you make it out to be.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom