• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

seanb85

I know everyone keeps saying if we beat Sp**s etc. but where in that run is anyone expecting City to drop points?!?

If they were still in the CL I'd be a bit more confident but it's just PL games now. Pls someone try and convince me otherwise

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I know everyone keeps saying if we beat Sp**s etc. but where in that run is anyone expecting City to drop points?!?

If they were still in the CL I'd be a bit more confident but it's just PL games now. Pls someone try and convince me otherwise
If they win all their games then fair play.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Today win will give us good confidence boost against Sp**s not only that but we didn't spend much energy

Only Sp**s and Manutd to overcome now and then wait if city or Liverpool drop points. back to back seasons we finishing with 80+ points in other leagues that enough win you title

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
To win the league you need your competitors to drop somewhere as well. Liverpool got to 97 points and didn't win. Did they bottle it because they drew 2 consecutive games vs Leicester at home and West Ham away or were they highly unlucky with City's results?

If both teams, especially City drop points we are in for a treat. If they go on a run there's nothing anyone can do.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The only thing that worries me about Sunday is our left back position. Tomiyasu got rinsed by Madueke and he's the best we've got there

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I need to rewatch Arsenal Chelsea, and see how we handled Chelsea's build up with our pressing. It looked much better tonight, they could not get the ball into midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom