• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Race for the Top

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

WILD. My prediction was Liverpool to win it but they’ve completely crumbled!!

City getting it easy. Win our final 4 games and win the league.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sort of just clocked we still have to play away at spuds and Utd, two easy home games two potentially very tricky away games. Fckin hell it’s gonna be tough

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sort of just clocked we still have to play away at spuds and Utd, two easy home games two potentially very tricky away games. Fckin hell it’s gonna be tough
The Sp**s game is probably the decider you'd think. We tend to come a cropper there, and they've been resting since the 13th.

At least we're in it.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Don't underestimate United, we haven't won there since 2006 with fans, without fans it was Partey/Elneny masterclass.

Plus Ten Hag will treat it like a cup final and shin kick us to pieces.

Goonger

I did say that Liverpool tend to struggle at Everton, and this spell of away games with Atalanta, Fulham, Everton & West Ham they could drop points somewhere.

LookingForEric

We have to drop points twice to finish below Liverpool now, pretty sure we finish 2nd at least.

I’d rather play Sp**s and United away who will be more expansive than an Everton or forest who are fighting to stay up and will defensive block + counter.

Artemis

Don't underestimate United, we haven't won there since 2006 with fans, without fans it was Partey/Elneny masterclass.

Plus Ten Hag will treat it like a cup final and shin kick us to pieces.
Ten Hag absolutely hates us. I think he's jealous of Arteta. He knows that he could never coach as well as Arteta.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'm really pleased with how we have played this season overall when things calm down.

We deserve to win the league this season. Even if we don't, I still feel we deserve it. Even with the slips.

Artemis

City have to drop points tomorrow.

The only games where I can see that they might drop points is Brighton away and Fulham away.

I know City are facing Tottenham away in the penultimate game of the season but there's no chance that Tottenham will get anything from that game. They won't want to hand the title to us.

Artemis

Derbies are ridiculously hard to win away from home. If City don't drop points tomorrow, they've got one hand on the trophy basically.
Unfortunately yeah. If they get 3 points tomorrow, it's realistically over. The only thing we can do is take it to the very last game.

The ideal situation would be if we beat Sp**s but Aston Villa keep dropping points as well so that towards the end of the season, Sp**s are still in with a chance of top 4.

Because if they still can achieve top 4, then they'll have no choice but to play for a draw/win against City.

But if they're totally out of the top 4 race by the penultimate game, then they'll have literally no incentive to even get a draw against City.

LookingForEric

Have you lot even watched Sp**s recently? Yeah it’s a derby, yeah it’s away, but they aren’t City. We are a phenomenal football team, if we lose we lose but we can comfortably win if we’re on it.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The last CL place may still be up for grabs. If they are, Sp**s will want to get a result.

If Villa beat Chelsea this weekend and we beat Sp**s 4th is pretty much done and dusted. Sp**s would need to win away at Chelsea and Liverpool to give themselves a chance going into that City game and even that might not be enough.

LookingForEric

Whats the super computer saying?

Brighton 1-3 City (76 points)
Sp**s 1-1 Arsenal (78 points)
Forest 1-1 City (77 points)
Arsenal 2-1 Bournemouth (81 points)
Man City 3-0 Wolves - (80 points)
Fulham 2-3 City - (83 points)
United 1-3 Arsenal - (84 points)
Sp**s 3-3 City - (84 points)

Last day of the season. 87-87, we win it on GD.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Have you lot even watched Sp**s recently? Yeah it’s a derby, yeah it’s away, but they aren’t City. We are a phenomenal football team, if we lose we lose but we can comfortably win if we’re on it.
Form goes out of the window in derbies. They'll be fueled by pure hate. We must minimize the game from becoming end to end as much as possible.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom