• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 14 (Nov 30-Dec 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bit unfair result for Patty and crystal Palace they been bdtter team at 2nd half

Xander

Clever penalty kick. Feel for Palace, they've been the better side and weathered the Leeds storm well the entire second half.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
giphy.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Next summer I’d actually replace Tierney with Mitchell.

Lad looks class.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Bit unfair result for Patty and crystal Palace they been bdtter team at 2nd half
Nah, there were periods for both teams in the second half. Leeds had like a 10 minute period at the beginning of the second where they dominated. Stats also support that. More possession, more shots and more shots on target for Leeds.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Tough choice between Villa-City and the Merseyside Derby tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Why Lukaku not starting here? I was worried about Chelsea going to be force after buying him but so far even if they been force this season he not part of it lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
City have so many injuries and no space for Grealish in starting 11. I guess there are good chance for Villa winning here.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom