• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Surely this must be the year Burnley drops down to the Championship. Such a poor side.

mirrorstares

****ing Origi of all people

Ridiculous from Salah, there are fans in this site berating the likes of Saka for not doing things only one player in the game can do.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
A few weeks ago I thought the title was Chelsea’s, but Origi randomly winning 3 points away at Wolves in December? That’s big league champions vibes

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m sorry but this pool team up there with the very best in English football history

Klopp goat

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shame Liverpool have horribly annoying fans, takes the shine away from the club a bit.

But you have to admire the last few years for them though, Klopp has been brilliant...like us in the late 90s and early 00s.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom