• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Haven't seen any of Sp**s since Conte took over but only conceded 1 goal in that time. Looked all over the place defensively under Nuno.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Gutted for Paddy, didn't deserve to come away empty handed there.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Happy with the performance and result considering Rangnick only had 1 day training session. Fred fully deserves that goal too, been very good recently.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
We’ll get 5th. It’ll be a battle with Sp**s.

West Ham can’t keep up this form, so top 6 is a guarantee really.
You sure? United will crawl back, Tottenham will gain momentum under a world class coach and I honestly wouldn't rule West Ham out at all. Conference league it is?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We are fvcked. Forget top 6

Nah we are in the mix mate, for 4th spot actually.

One game a week and active spending in the window will give us a chance.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bit more of an unsure card than conte but I agree

I suppose, based on reputation.

I'd say this in response to you though. Tuchel was in the mix even earlier than joining Chelsea. We were reportedly looking to him as far back as February 2018. So he was always a known quality option in the game.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom