• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 62,151

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

1675451145350.jpeg

#MudrykWatch
#EnzoWatch
#ZiyechWatch

👁 👁

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not enough is being made about how dusted Sterling and Koulibaly are.

Huge big name signings and they’re completely washed. I am praying to the almighty they don’t get CL and get stuck in the mess they’ve made.

Sterling was clearly just looking for a last massive pay cheque before he ends up making a sideways move to a dusted London club like West Ham 😭

You know what, I could smell that fraud stench from Koulibaly last summer. De Laurentiis worked his magic in getting him off the books.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sterling was clearly just looking for a last massive pay cheque before he ends up making a sideways move to a dusted London club like West Ham 😭

You know what, I could smell that fraud stench from Koulibaly last summer. De Laurentiis worked his magic in getting him off the books.

Absolutely finished the pair of them.

Chelsea are still a flop machine in the transfer window. P4P worst.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What happened to Wesley Fofana aswell?

They spent 75M on perma-crock. Not sure who are the bigger losers here in Chelsea spending that fee for him or Leicester bringing in Wout Faes.

Uncle Good-Advice

600M spent and this bench is pure poverty. Also first team doesn't look that powerful at least there's a lot to do in terms of dominating the league (which will probably never happen).

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Howard Webb letting everyone know Man Utd get dodgy decisions going in their favour.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
A-M will pray before every Chelsea match now, that Mudryk won't have a good performance.

Think he will score 2 today.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not enough is being made about how dusted Sterling and Koulibaly are.

Huge big name signings and they’re completely washed. I am praying to the almighty they don’t get CL and get stuck in the mess they’ve made.

Was it 100m spent on them two 6 months ago? Now they’re bench players. Nah I just don’t see how this doesn’t blow up in Chelsea’s faces you can’t behave like this

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom