• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 33 (April 25-27)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Some big European/relegations games this weeks, plus our real last chance to keep the title fight going.

Been a good season this year, even if my source at Arsenal has repeatedly told me and I quote..."This is the worst quality of football I have ever seen'

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Big relegation battle going on Leeds vs Leicester. Match has started well.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Really happy for Emery. He's a decent guy and deserves the success he's having.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Emery five points off fourth. Three games more than United but those three are Sp**s A, Brighton A and Chelsea H. 🍿

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i still think top 4 belong to Newcaslte and UTD not really very tough fixtures left newcastle maybe bit difficult they still have to play Us Brighton and Chelsea even tho Arsenal Brighton are at home Chelsea away they won't have issue. Manutd next 3 fixtures is vital for them against direct top 4 rivals. Sp**s away Villa home and Brighton away if they get 7 points from those they finishing top 4.

DuBB

Soumare is bad. Like bad bad. Almost every pass he’s made this game is either ahead of or behind his teammate. And he just seems like a liability on the ball.

I remember when this guy was all the rage but he very quickly proved to be all hype and no substance.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom