• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 18 (Dec 21-24)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jackson is awfully raw, Hojlund is awfully raw. But the reaction they get is very different for some reason

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Jackson is awfully raw, Hojlund is awfully raw. But the reaction they get is very different for some reason
To be honest they get the same amount of cooking on twitter from what I have seen. Or they did, but it's gone quiet on Jackson as obviously he's scoring now.

United's forwards now get all the heat as a collective as they've not scored in forever

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka

Because the likes of Palmer and Sterling actually get some numbers, while Anthony, Rashford, Martial and Garnacho I believe still have like 5 G/A combined between them

perth gooner

Sterling was his usual girly self, but seemed to be diving quite a lot. Maybe this is because of his desperation of being in a poor team trying to get a result?

Wolves totally outplayed Chelsea and deserved the win. As usual, it was their failure to capitalise on opportunities that let them down, this should have been a comfortable win where they could've scored 3 or 4 goals. I really liked the way Wolves played and how Gary O'Neil has them playing possession football, like an inferior version of ourselves or Brighton. They are always a good team to watch.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Sterling was his usual girly self, but seemed to be diving quite a lot. Maybe this is because of his desperation of being in a poor team trying to get a result?

Wolves totally outplayed Chelsea and deserved the win. As usual, it was their failure to capitalise on opportunities that let them down, this should have been a comfortable win where they could've scored 3 or 4 goals. I really liked the way Wolves played and how Gary O'Neil has them playing possession football, like an inferior version of ourselves or Brighton. They are always a good team to watch.
Gary O'Neil is doing a sensational job at Wolves. He came in 4 days before the start of the season, had no preseason and a group of players Lopetegui decided was not worthy of him managing so he decided to quit instead!

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom