• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 26 (Feb 24-26)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea last week too they forgot how to finish chances. I'm just surprised man city not look strong defensively will play part this season they'll drop points if they don't fix it

But now we have to win if we want to keep the pace with them

dino bravo

I'm not having Pedro Neto. He's just like Martinelli. We need better.
Martinelli minus the goals. Gabi has scored 50, Neto 14 despite Pedro being alomst 2 years older.

Neto looks great running into space, but what is he going to do against bus parking sides we face 30 times per season? He would be slaughtered on AM after 5 games, tops.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Why is Clichy on Sky all the time now? Who asked for this?
One of the most uninspiring first team players we ever had. There was nothing to be enthusiastic about him while here.

The fact that he now also badmouths us is an indicator of what a piece of work he seems to be.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Damn Brentford are terrible this season, should pump them at the emirates

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
? It was a good pass

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom