• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 28 (Mar 9-13)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,442
  • Views 28,355

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do it for the legend that is @GDeep™ this weekend Villa...

JbjffnaiuX4nSIjrum7csWexqoCIwKiLChc_RrfWGpJ4M26PZNpwckvPLwipcPCvCYAz1zB6y5tQTC0gTGY8SFVQV73Psw

...here's a pic of him when he was a star in your academy to inspire you!

dino bravo

Man Utd vs Everton is going to be a turgid contest, I have a feeling Everton will not lose.

Villa v Sp**s will be decent, neither can defend, likely a high scoring game.

I hope Liverpool get a draw at best, and lets hope they have not rushed Salah back too soon eh :eyess:

Riou

I kinda still wanted United to win, ngl.

If Yanited win today and Sp**s lose tomorrow (and also lose their game in hand v Chelsea away) then it's only 3 points between them in the table.

Would LOVE for all the praise Fat Ange is getting for him to bottle a chance at the Champions League to probably the worst United team of the Prem era 🤤

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

If Yanited win today and Sp**s lose tomorrow (and also lose their game in hand v Chelsea away) then it's only 3 points between them in the table.

Would LOVE for all the praise Fat Ange is getting for him to bottle a chance at the Champions League to probably the worst United team of the Prem era 🤤

Nah dawg, you're making this too complicated - you just simply want both Yanited and Sp**s to lose. Villa gets 4th; Fat Ange and 7 Hag in the mud.

Riou

Nah dawg, you're making this too complicated - you just simply want both Yanited and Sp**s to lose. Villa gets 4th; Fat Ange and 7 Hag in the mud.

Ideally yes, but with this new nonsense of maybe 5th getting Champions League then I gotta prioritise dawg!

Hate Sp**s more.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Ideally yes, but with this new nonsense of maybe 5th getting Champions League then I gotta prioritise dawg!

Hate Sp**s more.

More and more likely England not going to get 5th spot CL - it's just easier to hate on both United and Sp**s, wanting them both to lose!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does anybody really care about Utd? This season is a car crash.

They will sack ETH, get a new structure and come back next season. That’s when I’ll tune back in to wanting them to lose.

Right now they’re a dead horse.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Got feeling Everton might get result against utd today this utd line up really poverty

Mohamed7

All those IF and buts and they will STILL be 3 points behind them. LOL. Reminds me of their "title challenge" last season just before they played Crystal Palace before visiting the Emirates. :slap:

Riou

Ok let's assume 5th does get Champions League...United or Sp**s, who you want to get it?

Seems obvious to me, tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ok let's assume 5th does get Champions League...United or Sp**s, who you want to get it?

Seems obvious to me, tbh.
With how this season gone it'll be criminal Manutd get CL place lol

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom