• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol:
@A_G whats the context of this meme also found on @Rasmi avatar
The tiger looks like Klopp when he concedes innit

klopp-face.jpg

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Opta supercomputer said the same, dontcha know :lol:
Opta supercomputer is a poor man's 538 football predictor. A shame they discontinued it. They also actually explained the methodology behind their model.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everton need to hold onto the ball somewhat. You can easily concede 3 goals in 20 mins Vs Liverpool if all you do is park the bus even in their current form they can attack

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Didn't realise Everton's defensive record is as good as it is. Maybe they can see it out. If Liverpool get one you fancy them to get 1-2 more

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom