• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 34 (April 20-25)

Artemis

That's why the result against Villa still stings. For me, I checked out after that game and all hope for the league title disappeared. I don't understand how some people think City will drop points while we win all the remaining games. Forget it.
Yep. The writing was on the wall in the first leg against Bayern. It was sad to see it unfold.

dino bravo

We need that incompetent kangaroo f**ker Gillett deported before Sunday. He should be working in a sports bar somewhere.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Really hits you suddenly sometimes when you realise that Alvarez, Grealish and Doku don’t even make City’s best XI. At least one of them gets in to ours. If it was up to @Trilly all 3 would.

And then you get wimps on here crying like it’s the literal Armageddon coz we dropped some points here and there and aren’t guaranteed to win the title.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Until these guys get punished the League will be interesting. It's downright impossible you need 90 points at least every season to win the league and sometimes it not enough Liverpool done it twice and still finished 2nd 😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They got to this point because of the owner you plonker. They have the same model as most clubs of that size do, buy small and sell big.
Yes dummie the same as Southampton and others had and teams like these have very short life span before they become irrelevant again

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If we win all of our matches and they drop points against Sp**s, we win the league.
That the only possibility we need everything fallen to place for us if we win in Sunday then I hope it put pressure on city

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sp**s won’t try in that game if it matters, even their muggy fans want them to lose.
Yeah because their supporters are indoctrinated failures. Some of those players have experience life outside of the loser cocoon and might just try and play football. I don't think that Fat Aussie would throw a game to spite us.

Thrice

Yes dummie the same as Southampton and others had and teams like these have very short life span before they become irrelevant again
The way they operate is the only way for them for sustainable success.

Or they could act like Leeds in the early 2000's.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Really hits you suddenly sometimes when you realise that Alvarez, Grealish and Doku don’t even make City’s best XI. At least one of them gets in to ours. If it was up to @Trilly all 3 would.

And then you get wimps on here crying like it’s the literal Armageddon coz we dropped some points here and there and aren’t guaranteed to win the title.

Liverpool had Europe and cups to fall back to after losing the title, we don't unfortunately which leaves a sour taste. That's why the next challenge for Arteta is challenge whilst fighting domestically and in Europe till the end. If we're spending extra money per summer we will have to eventually land either a UCL or title before we part ways with Arteta. This 'project' has to finally land on something eventually.

dino bravo

Yeah because their supporters are indoctrinated failures. Some of those players have experience life outside of the loser cocoon and might just try and play football. I don't think that Fat Aussie would throw a game to spite us.
They won’t ’throw the game’ but the will to win won’t be there, the energy from the stands won’t be there. Compare the atmosphere in that game to what the rodents will generate on Sunday. They will play like their lives depend on it, as it is their biggest game since the invention of colour TV.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sp**s will definitely not give that city game away if they have chance to finish 4th. But we could almost end thier hope to get 4th with win in Sunday 💀

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The way they operate is the only way for them for sustainable success.

Or they could act like Leeds in the early 2000's.
Point is these type of teams always greed becomes their downfall. De Zerbi been directly complaining about not being allowed to spend on real replacement. When you sell your midfield pairing for over 150 million and tell the manager only midfielder I give you is a teenager with 25 games experience. That’s the difference between becoming a top 6 team or11-12 like they are now. Brighton don’t have to sell to survive. So when they sell at this period of time it should be solid replacement

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom