• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Going to be sad when ETH goes and Utd get a half decent manager.

Issue any manager over there will always have is their former players in the media just seem to do too much damage by either gassing things up or creating pressure on whoever is managing their club.

The likes of Gary Neville, Scholes, Ferdinand, Keane etc don’t have the best interests of the club imo. Fergie in the stands for most of their games doesn’t help too.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Sander Berge, once the favourite of @Rex Stone players to bring to Arsenal, makes a terrible mistake and gives Anthony his first goal of the season.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That's surely a penalty, just like in the Wolves match when Onana flattened one of their players by completely missing the ball when punching.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Going to be sad when ETH goes and Utd get a half decent manager.
I thought the same for Chelsea and I've been thinking United will figure out their manager hires sooner than later but they haven't. Most of the issues are outside of the hands of the managers, imo, but I believe top managers will avoid Chelsea, Liverpool, and United. There is always the chance they find an up and comer who develops further but they will still have to overcome the problems with their boards. And, between Chelsea and United, managers do not last long enough to grow in either post.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom