• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Please Nuno Nottingham just do something give us mini hope.

If you don't just please lose quickly so we move on laughing at Sp**s

Arsenia

I don't know if watching this match is good for my blood pressure after the earlier match

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
City will drop points against one of the buses they play against in the next few games. Today would be good though

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Forest doing well to limit City here, they've hardly created anything. Keep it up.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’m not watching this btw.

It’s stress enough watching our games I don’t need to add to it. Sun’s come out so I’m out with my boy.

All we can do is win all our games.

Yeah I'll look at the score a few times but I ain't watching it. I'm expecting them to win every game so if I see they've slipped up I consider it a bonus.

Jasinho

I’m not watching this btw.

It’s stress enough watching our games I don’t need to add to it. Sun’s come out so I’m out with my boy.

All we can do is win all our games.
Same, can't take more stress after the Sp**s game, so just gonna check the score every 15min

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom