• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Thrice

I think Tottenham can get something against them. Maybe even win the game.

They can be chaotic on the field and that's something Guardiola sometimes struggles with like we've seen against Chelsea.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I think Tottenham can get something against them. Maybe even win the game.

They can be chaotic on the field and that's something Guardiola sometimes struggles with like we've seen against Chelsea.
Nah their bosses will order to give them a walkover.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Theyve not lost a single game since beginning of December. How the heck does this keep happening every season??😂😂
You’d think there’d at least be a freak game here or there in at least one season..
I don’t even think they look like an unbeatable team so how??

dino bravo

Established Member

Cheats win.

Past week they have beaten a free-falling Brighton and relegation battling Forest. 6 points, +6 GD

We have won two local derbies against two of our biggest rivals. 6 points. +6 GD.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom