• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,592

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Man Cheaty are my most hated team now. Used to be indifferent to them, but being in two title races makes you realise

Man Cheaty
Chelsea
United
Don't care about Sp**s

Used to be United first but they're dropping down the list the more irrelevant they become :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

they give this because Gvardiol win the ball first a 50/50 tackle nothing more in that. ah well english refs crap nothing new

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City are ****. They haven't even generated a single chance and its almost 20 minutes.

Edit: Haaland almost scores

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The way City have been cheating their way to the title season with the whole 115 charges still being “investigated” is laughable.

Fabregasm

I can only hope for Liverpool to thrash Sp**s so badly that instead of "throwing" the match away they have to get some kind of response against Man City after 4 pathetic losses in a row and "Mate" pride on the line.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not watching this.

This is going to end 1-0

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom