• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,592

m-due

Lindsey Graham Smile GIF by Election 2020

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
goal difference not important here because these guys unlikely losing a game or even a draw with how teams play against them they gonna go to fulham who season is done Sp**s who are crap and season 99% done and Westham who gonna do f**k all.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Damn the floodgates could open here, our GD advantage in jeopardy, not like Fulham will put in much resistance either.

Black Noir

Well it's been ten years, and a thousand tears
And look at the mess I'm in
A broken nose and a broken heart,
An empty bottle of gin
Well I sit and I pray
In my broken down Chevrolet
While I'm singin' to myself
There's got to be another way

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gary O'Neil forcing his team to play cute because he knows that will win him points in the media. Another rubbish overrated English manager.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom