• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,746

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People keep sh1tting on Jackson. But he will be a top striker
Other than one goal against Burnley and a mis-hit against Everton, has he scored anything other than tap ins?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
People keep sh1tting on Jackson. But he will be a top striker

Bro, he's crap, deal with that reality.

You make yourself look like a royal fool by rating Jackson and not rating Nketiah at the same time.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brighton deserves that Villa had 2 attempts all game Unai clearly again thinking about the European glory.

blaze_of_glory

This will just make West Ham hungry to beat City

Sad Cry GIF by ClickUp

Arsenia

Anything that keeps Sp**s mathematically in the top 4 race is fine by me!

(Until 10pm next Tuesday)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah even with Villa lose Unai pretty safe for 4th place Sp**s need to win all their games and that very unlikely if Sp**s lose today it's pretty much over for them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dont worry about Sp**s' motivation people, they will in every game they have left.

You saw Ange losing his mind on the touchline the other night, he wont allow his boys to not give it their all.

The REAL question is whether it will be good enough, I dont think it will be. Sp**s are rubbish.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom