• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,937

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
If they wore another colour of Jersey we might score 5 or 6. But I don't know what it is about them that makes our boys scared when they enter OT.

To be fair we did batter them at their ground when we played there last season in September 2022. Lost that game due to a refereeing farce and Rashford scoring his standard breakaway goals against us in the second half. Seems an awful long time ago now. That was also when we were getting started on the road to the team we are currently.

We can absolutely put 5 or 6 past this lot with the absolute **** they have in defence. The players need to believe it

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If they wore another colour of Jersey we might score 5 or 6. But I don't know what it is about them that makes our boys scared when they enter OT.

Yeah not confident about getting all three points at OT. If Fulham get a point vs City then I think we’ll do the business.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ten Hag gonna cry so bad after the game because of ruled out goals and will remind us about our game decisions in case we forget

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
If they don't sack ETH at the end of the season then I don't know anymore. What an absolute flop coach

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom