• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,272

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He always does this. Really seems to get a kick putting down our players and raising rivals. Called Rashford best English winger in the league, Maddison player of the season. Ødegaard, a genuine player of the season candidate he always calls him out and says he isn't doing enough.
He also posts some decent stuff.

Think it's mainly 'hot takes' & he does it for reactions tbf.

Nobody could really be that daft.🤔

Actually scratch that a few on here are way worse🤣

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
When I say fixed I don't necessarily mean title challengers any time soon but they should mount a serious challenge for top 4 next season.

Currently Liverpool to be the other side to make up the top 4. Remains to be seen if Villa can do the same again, where Sp**s go from here and what happens at United. Newcastle I think will be right up there again, unless their financial situation hinders them.
8 teams who want/believe they should seriously get/compete for top 4.
You have to say defo Man C & hopefully Us🤞

A few years ago it was Man C & Liverpool.

So that's 4 very disappointed big teams out of 6.

It's why the league/battle for top 4 is getting harder & once you slip out it can be tough to get back in.
We finished 8th with a poor declining squad.
I get why it was so disappointing but fact is we were no longer good enough.
One big club will be at least 8th every season.

Chelsea look ahead of others at the mo but that could change?

The only constant in recent times is 115 charges FC always qualify & invariably win the league.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
30m for Jackson is far better value for money than every Chelsea signing except Palmer imo
I don't watch Chelsea enough to know but could you use Jackson as a wide player? Reduce the pressure with regards to the finishing.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Im done discussing this player with you.

You go and believe what you want, that's your right. I'm tired of wasting my time and wont spent a minute longer debating this ****.

F*cking hell!! Mild-mannered Mod @SA Gunner putting an end to a debate is surprising.

What's unsurprising is the other side in the debate that has annoyed him so is AM's Resident Contrarian & fellow Anti-Tets agitator @Rasmi.

As a superstitious man, I'm going to say this is rather ominous for us :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It’s nice to read everyone agreeing Jackson>>Nketiah. @SA Gunner its everyone vs you. I’m gonna enjoy your tears while I’m enjoying my bobotie

Then they too, like you don’t know ball.

Rating Jackson as a player and then dismissing Nketiah in the same breath is either peak bias against or stupidity.

But… we’ll let time settle this one. ;)

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I don't watch Chelsea enough to know but could you use Jackson as a wide player? Reduce the pressure with regards to the finishing.
He'd be a very good winger. But asking him to be the primary goal source of the team is a bridge too far.
He's pacy, he's strong and works hard. I think he'll take mudryk's spot easily if tried there.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Rating Jackson as a player and then dismissing Nketiah in the same breath is either peak bias against or stupidity.

Eddie’s problem is that he doesn't get on the end of chances enough. He's probably the better finisher.
Jackson meanwhile can terrorise defenses and go home empty handed and can't seem to finish his meal. The prevailing sentiment is that if he sorts out his finishing, he's going to become a top player.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Nketiah is a shocking player. I mean he can’t even do the basics properly. So can’t Jackson when it comes to finishing but he’s still on 15 league goals. When he sorts his finishing out he will be hitting 20 easily. The rest of his game is sound enough, Shearer basically agreed with that yesterday on MOTD.

Nketiah wishes he could get those sort of numbers in his career. More likely to plummet down the leagues when he leaves us.

SA Gunner

We’ll let time answer this one people.

You’ll see what I mean when it comes to Jackson. He doesn’t fool me in the slightest.

Also, there’s once again serious underrating of what Eddie Nketiah can do as a striker, particularly when he has match sharpness

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We’ll let time answer this one people.

You’ll see what I mean when it comes to Jackson. He doesn’t fool me in the slightest.

Also, there’s once again serious underrating of what Eddie Nketiah can do as a striker, particularly when he has match sharpness

His problem is that Leo is clearly as good a finisher and whilst he doesn’t offer Eddie’s speed, he does contribute more from all round build up play. Hence he’s become peripheral this year.

But I agree that Jackson is garbage. Scoring a few meaningless end of season goals against bored/doomed teams isn’t some Lazuris, rising from the dead ****. It’s just ****.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

F*cking hell!! Mild-mannered Mod @SA Gunner putting an end to a debate is surprising.

What's unsurprising is the other side in the debate that has annoyed him so is AM's Resident Contrarian & fellow Anti-Tets agitator @Rasmi.

As a superstitious man, I'm going to say this is rather ominous for us :lol:

I’m actually right. It’s more him vs everyone and the hill he wanna die on is Nketiah. This is from wider clashes we had where he constantly dismissed every striker from smaller clubs saying it’s harder to score for Arsenal than smaller clubs. Then havertz came and ended that debate. He is still refusing to bend the knee.

SA Gunner

I’m actually right. It’s more him vs everyone and the hill he wanna die on is Nketiah. This is from wider clashes we had where he constantly dismissed every striker from smaller clubs saying it’s harder to score for Arsenal than smaller clubs. Then havertz came and ended that debate. He is still refusing to bend the knee.

No, you are not right.

The difference is that I’m not willing to debate you on this opinion.

I just want you to know that I think you’re talking rubbish, and I’m confident it will be proven with time. It’s you who wants to die on mount Jackson, as I’ve seen you big up this rubbish player since last summer.

Tom Mix

Nketiah is a shocking player. I mean he can’t even do the basics properly. So can’t Jackson when it comes to finishing but he’s still on 15 league goals. When he sorts his finishing out he will be hitting 20 easily. The rest of his game is sound enough, Shearer basically agreed with that yesterday on MOTD.

Nketiah wishes he could get those sort of numbers in his career. More likely to plummet down the leagues when he leaves us.
I don't rate Eddie as more than a mid-table player and would have sold him in the summer but comparisons need to be fair: Jackson has 0.48 goals per game and Eddie has 0.42 per game.

Difficult to influence games whilst sitting on the bench.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are going down sadly, but fair play to Luton for taking it to the last game.

They have put Sheffield United and Burnley to shame, finance wise.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom