• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,458

outlawz

I'm not sure about this. If Pool Win and it's theoretically possible for Sp**s to get CL doesn't that mean Sp**s also HAVE to attack City and win the game just as much as City needs to win? Sp**s cant afford to park the bus or even counterattack in a defensive way. They have to go for it and that will be good for City becasue it make it easy for City to pick off the gaps.
Yeah, I was thinking about this. The pressure of having to get a result might be more of an adverse factor than going out there with nothing to play for.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Who here would’ve predicted a few weeks back we would’ve been begging for a Liverpool win in the final week of the season?

No one really, except me. AM bums dusted off the league ages ago to an awful Liverpool. Feel embarrassed. You do not deserve nice things.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
I'm not sure about this. If Pool Win and it's theoretically possible for Sp**s to get CL doesn't that mean Sp**s also HAVE to attack City and win the game just as much as City needs to win? Sp**s cant afford to park the bus or even counterattack in a defensive way. They have to go for it and that will be good for City becasue it make it easy for City to pick off the gaps.
If Villa loses a draw is still a valuable result for Sp**s, in both scenarios they would need Palace to beat Villa on the last GW, but if they get a point from City they would be level on points and they could believe they can make up the ~6 goal difference (it's vs Sheffield) so going gung-ho would be dumb.

City being relentlessly attacked is also not the worst thing, they've looked vulnerable when attacked but teams fear them too much.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gagan's boys Emi and Digne having an absolute horror show out here, lol.

Funniest part about that is that it's helping his other boys (Tottenham) have a chance of Champions League 😅

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
santa-stepping-back-jkvtfbzh0y1x55at.gif

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom