• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,194

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

People assume this will be lightwork for Citeh but it’ll be far from it 😂

All or nothing in 90 mins + the fact that they haven’t really been great at that ground will surely play a part. Need an early red card for City please.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Tottenham XI: Vicario; Porro, Romero, Dragusin, Van de Ven; Sarr, Bentancur, Hojberg; Johnson, Son, Maddison.

Man City XI: Ederson; Akanji, Walker, Dias, Gvardiol; Rodri, Kovacic; Silva, De Bruyne, Foden; Haaland.

Good heavens that midfield 💀

Can’t believe I was hoping for a result here.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm going to leave this for the benefit of our Sp**s lurkers.

If Sp**s get beat, it's not because they rolled over for City at Arsenal's expense.

If Sp**s get beat, it's because they're Sp**s & rolling over is the natural order of things for them :lol:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

All or nothing in 90 mins + the fact that they haven’t really been great at that ground will surely play a part. Need an early red card for City please.

Its different this time around. Ange is in charge, not Conte or Jose.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

There’s two positive changes from Ange in there.

3 man midfield to cope with City + putting VDV at left back instead of Skipp.

It’s all we could’ve asked for.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

1715710328030.gif

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom