• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,365

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Why would they? They’ll beat beach mode West Ham at 60 % at home

Moyes last game + he’s fond of Teta and would love for him to win the league + Antonio pinky pwomised = there’s a chance brev

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Doesn't really matter. I now understand the pain Liverpool fan experiencing. F*ck you Pep.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Sorry guys you all think we’ll do better next season but you have to acknowledge we got so much luck this season. Do you really think we’ll be as lucky next season as we have this season with lack of key injuries, facing teams at times when their squad is depleted etc…?
This season was the chance.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
No it won't. Villa didn't. We came back stronger from last year and we'll come back stronger again. We're taking these c*nts down next season and it won't take until the final day.

No it won't. Villa didn't. We came back stronger from last year and we'll come back stronger again. We're taking these c*nts down next season and it won't take until the final day.

I really hope because our guys deserve the Premier league title.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
@Riou firing up the most delicious Son roast of all time

giphy.gif

Thrice

hope West Ham and moyes feel disrespected by the way city are already being congratulated on winning the title like West Ham are supposed to roll over on Sunday for them.
Would be amazing if they parked the bus and gave a defensive masterclass
Tbf, you could say the same about Everton. Everybody acted like this is the only game that mattered.

Hoping for a Moyes masterclass this weekend as well though.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom