• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,337

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I find it hilarious that rival fans actually WANT City to win it every year? Because their **** clubs can’t even get close? You boring bunch of ****s.

Come on now. It's perfectly reasonable for them to gloat about us not winning it. They'll wake up tomorrow and realise they'll be spending Thursday nights playing in Kazakhstan and won't feel as happy about it.

blaze_of_glory

We could have easily won the title this season but for some horrific results. We got to cut out the bozo results like Fulham at home for ex, in fact we dropped way too many points at home - that's where we need to improve.
Problem is that's starting to ask for near perfection. There's room for improvement of course but its just so tough when the team you are up against is like this. It seemed like they were a bit off this season, and now they are in their longest unbeaten streak ever and it hardly even gets mentioned because it just seems normal

Let's play Aubamawang

Their fans are ****ing pathetic. I thought it would be 50/50 but watching some of their fan channels, its like 90/10 of fans wanting them to lose.

Ange is right, these ****ers are pathetic, they are more worrried about getting banted by us than building a successful club
Is it really that bad living in North London and getting bantered by friends/ family who support your rivals? Fans make out its like getting a cancer diagnosis or something. Soft
That's why I don't speak to anyone again once I find out they're a Sp**s fan. Not because I care about bragging rights, they're just a lower form of life.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
“Are you watching Arsenal”
Cvnts. They were backing their team until they were losing now they trolling us.

I REALLY hate that they (and the PL) are trying to make this a rivalry as nobody actually care about them. We’re bigger rivals with the team within their own city than them. Such a nothing club.

We could have easily won the title this season but for some horrific results. We got to cut out the bozo results like Fulham at home for ex, in fact we dropped way too many points at home - that's where we need to improve.

Agree but in the end we didnt drop way to many points. We just needed one more win...

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom