• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,337

Malky

Established Member
Tbf, you could say the same about Everton. Everybody acted like this is the only game that mattered.

Hoping for a Moyes masterclass this weekend as well though.
Not really, we were hoping for a result to give us an advantage or put us in the drivers seat. City are already being called champions like they don’t have one more game to play and can still lose the title.
It’s very disrespectful towards West Ham.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I feel like I owe an apology to Liverpool fans, they’ve been through this like 3 times in recent years
It hurts doesnt it. They keep on winning leagues by a point or two despite being systemic cheats off the field. This is why I don't believe in God - where is the divine justice.

dino bravo

Established Member

The problem is nobody cares about city, they haven’t been relevant long enough to build up rivalries. Sp**s and West Ham have hated us for decades and are happy to bend over to spite us.

City were created more recently than the iPhone ffs.

GoonerJay24

Doesn't really matter. I now understand the pain Liverpool fan experiencing. F*ck you Pep.

True, but at least Liverpool won cups and even a CL & Super league.

I just want us to win cups; doesn't matter which one just get silverware otherwise all this is foolish

Thrice

In 2024 we drew 1 lost 1 and won the rest

Cant fault the team
Ultimately it was the two games at the end of December that cost us if we don't win the title.

Everybody thought it was over back then anyway. Remarkable comeback by the team after the January break, but it was always an uphill battle after those two games.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Come on now. It's perfectly reasonable for them to gloat about us not winning it. They'll wake up tomorrow and realise they'll be spending Thursday nights playing in Kazakhstan and won't feel as happy about it.
Just realised if they lose yet another game and Newcastle win their last two Sp**s drop to 6th playing in actual Azerbaijanian mines.

Can't even say silver lining because I genuinely don't give a **** about them. Just a complete irrelevance in every way imaginable

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t even have any hope, but Son through on goal got me ffs.. One of the best finishers in the world too **** missed it on purpose

Let's play Aubamawang

I blame Chris Wood too. Forest could have even beaten City with the chances they created. I watched it in the gym and they were the better team on the day but his finishing in particular cost them.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Tbf City nearly bottled the league. It's unfortunate that they were outbottled by the biggest bottlers in the country.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom