• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 9 (Oct 21-23)

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The worst set of fixtures @GDeep™ has EVER seen since the last one

Think the fixture list for once looks interesting in this crap league. The Merseyside derby, the derby between us and the rent boys, Villa vs West Ham (both teams are involved in the fight for european places) and a bunch of games between teams that desperately (more or less) need 3 points.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Think the fixture list for once looks interesting in this crap league. The Merseyside derby, the derby between us and the rent boys, Villa vs West Ham (both teams are involved in the fight for european places) and a bunch of games between teams that desperately (more or less) need 3 points.

Same picks I was going to have. Would have added Utd, always interesting with the will they/won’t they lose thing they currently got going on.

City vs Brighton is very interesting as Brighton like to concede as much as they score.

Hopefully that one is end to end rather than claustrophobic tactical warfare.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Is it true that some games may be postponed because its windy in England? I really dont want yet another season with several games in hand ffs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Maybe it's just because I heard people speaking about it after the last break but it does seem like Liverpool get that early kickoff after a break an awful lot relative to other teams.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A derby is close not matter the form and quality of teams, a lot of the time but today I feel the gap in quality is too much.

Should be a 3-1 type game.

Anfield fans sound more like something from Mordor than anything else. Not that it's not impressive but there is a bad aura over this place. Gate to hell might not be far away from there.

dino bravo

I get the feeling Liverpool are not going to want for many decisions the rest of the season.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom