• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

HattoriHanzo

Nah that pretty much guarantees us a win lol, this is not City and Arsenal at their best beat Liverpool I'm certain
Our problem was not finishing our chances against them the two previous encounters
And what if their players also will be at their best?
I watched them yesterday and Arsenal 2 days ago, they looked better.

How do you know that our finishing will be better this time?
I hope that it will be.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to win this game, no doubt about it.

Klopp will rally his troops, he knows this game will be very difficult for Liverpool because they cant dominate us anymore. They will rather look for lapses in our possession game, like Zinchenko is prone to do.

What I want most from Arteta is an ability to adapt to Klopp's in game adaptations, and do this in time. We know that we will have a very good main game plan for them upfront, but its important to be able to continue that gameplan, despite Klopp's changes or adjust ourselves to take the game to them again. If we can manage that, we will control them for long enough to nullify and hurt them.

I liked what I saw from Smith Rowe, being able to combine and move around the field as he did. Allows us to interchange amongst our front line, and in doing so create the gaps we can exploit. Another aspect that we have brought in more is our use of direct attacks, that too will put their last line under massive pressure and give them a lot to think about.

So for me, no silly mistakes, keep up with Klopp's in game changes and take our chances when they come. And we win this one.

If we play our game well, it will be Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Tight game, anything could happen. If any 3 players from Ode,Saka, Martinelli, Jesus has a blinder then we can win no problem. Liverpool had a real hoodoo over us for years but that period is well and truly over, I'm sure even the most ardent Liverpool fan would admit that.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Martinelli is the guy here for me. We need to win this to stand a chance and call ourselves title contenders.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Have a ticket for this one, silver membership finally pays off! Don't worry people I'll do the heavy lifting and carry us over the finish line. as long as I'm not too drunk. Yeah so its 50/50 actually.

I am not singing that infernal song before kick off though.,....

Henry boi

And what if their players also will be at their best?
I watched them yesterday and Arsenal 2 days ago, they looked better.

How do you know that our finishing will be better this time?
I hope that it will be.
I never said our finishing will be better this time around, i said if we play at our best at the Emirates will be guaranteed winners, that's IF we play at our best
I believe Arsenal haven't been at thier best this season whilst Liverpool are pretty close to it by thier recent standards
This is not Liverpool of Three years ago and Arsenal have went toe to toe with then in recent games not playing at their best and Have Two draws at Anfield after taking the lead both encounters and one loss at the Emirates where we dominated but couldn't find the back of the net
Arsenal at their best means the Front three being lethal and us doing what we are designed to do which is nullifying the opposition by controlling the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom