• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Riou family derby...God I hate Chelsea!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don’t know know what to make of Chelsea and Man U this season, a real mess I guess is the correct answer.

Let me tell you something. Caicedo is a clogger with a track record of injuring players, always under the guise of being clumsy. Heed my words.

Probably the last game I’ll attend this season - hopefully go out with a bang!

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Look at me boo hoo, my father supports Chelsea Woe is me 😭 Get a hold of yourself!! I've got 7 traitors flying the blue flag!!

The difference is I'm constantly reminding them that their club is beneath my notice regardless of their ill-gotten gains.

Chelsea, City or both? 🤔

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Tough game, considering we’ll probably look tired and laboured for large parts of the game. I’d get martinelli to start this over trossard otherwise same team as we had vs Wolves.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are an awkward team, tbh...you can definitely get at their defence, but their attack has plenty of pace to hurt you...their midfield isn't the best but offers plenty of energy and is difficult to compete with, especially when you attack them.

I hope Poch's team talk is something like...

"Chelsea once ruined my Tottenham team's chances of winning the league,.now I want to do the same here!"

...would be the most Spursy thing ever 🤣

Will be tough, but going for a 2-1 to The Arse!

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Will be a tricky game for us but I feel we'll get another 2-0 victory. Chelsea have a lot of energy and pace but they are quite poor in front of goal. If we can prevent their 3rd man runs well, they won't be able to hurt us much. We just need to be able to hurt them - that's my only worry.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Both Chelsea and Sp**s are at their best when they attack space. I think for the sake of getting the points, we should hit Chelsea in exactly that area, limiting space for them to attack by giving them more possession.

We should press them high in spells but it doesnt have to be all the time. Let the build up and carry the ball themselves and punish them with direct counter attacks. When we did this at their ground, its when we got back 2 goals and could have sneaked it in the end even.

If we can shake off our nerves we can win this one easily, and Im hoping that's the case. Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea.

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
This match I got no idea how it's going to go.
The chavs form seemed to have improved recently and were able to leave the emptyhad with a point.
It's going to be a high scoring game I reckon end in a 3-3 draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom