• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Crystal Palace | Saturday 20th January | KO: 12:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_ArsenalCP.png

Screenshot-20240113-065849.png

Screenshot-20240113-065905.png

Screenshot-20240113-065918.png

Screenshot-20240113-065942.png

Screenshot-20240113-070006.png

Screenshot-20240113-070025.png

Screenshot-20240113-070041.png

lineup-1.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-1 Crystal Palace

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I will always view esr with a positive lense because it was his introduction to the team along with saka that saved him from losing job.

He's a great connector between midfield and defence, our best player on the half turn and incisive when in front of goal.
I'm very partial to him as well after his loan at Huddersfield, I'm just a boy concerned that things could go awry.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have seen Crouch get a goal that was deflected and going over the bar, before the keeper palmed it into his own net...Kane literally get goals he didn't even touch, just by genuinely swearing in his children's lives...but Gabriel has a header that's going in immediately get taken of him because it hit the keeper just before going over the line.

This is why I do don't FPL, would be FUMING if I had him in my team right now 😅

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The same old platitudes rolled out against a team who looked like they didn’t want to even be there.

‘Control’ seems to be the buzzword. Let’s see how this all helps against semi decent opposition not relegation fodder. I have seen this story way too many times recently with Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How do you reckon that is?

We were eliminated from the only viable competition left to us this season. Aside from allowing injured players enough time to recover, it is anything but good
I'm talking about injuries we had 2 weeks camp and our players pulling hamstring lol. We out from cups because them players fault

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm delighted with the win and the scoreline to boost OUR GD. We defended well, strong on midfield and had good movements up front. The subs were imoactful and i was so happy to see ESR improving our attack and Martinelli scoring. Hopefully the injuries aren't serious. It's's strange to say, but overall it was a boring match to watch but I'll take the three points.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't get why supporters leave early every match , what excuse is there ? I notice the Sp**s supporters don't leave with 5 mins to go .
Think it’s been said a couple of times.

Leaving 5 mins before final whistle can equate to getting home 50 mins earlier.

Seems a bit shady behaviour to me, can maybe understand if you do it once in a blue moon but not every time you attend. I’d imagine Sp*rs supporters are either nailed to their seats or have sustained some kind of brain trauma from having to endure that trash over the years (they seem OK this season but no one’s going to admit that)

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Think it’s been said a couple of times.

Leaving 5 mins before final whistle can equate to getting home 50 mins earlier.

Seems a bit shady behaviour to me, can maybe understand if you do it once in a blue moon but not every time you attend. I’d imagine Sp*rs supporters are either nailed to their seats or have sustained some kind of brain trauma from having to endure that trash over the years (they seem OK this season but no one’s going to admit that)

Depends on the kick off time for me. If it’s a late one I get it tbh. But for midday kick offs like wtf just take the hit innit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom