• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal FC 3-0 AFC Bournemouth | Saturday, May 4th | KO: 12:30 BST | TNT Sports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting lineups:

1714345347558.png

The man's not top dog in Jersey for nothing. He knows there's only so much Angeball can do in the face of a superior outfit :lol:

Seeing as I've contributed massively to our season by shepherding the matchday thread against the denizens of the lost & the damned, I figured I should lend some of my gloss to AM once again as I will our beloved Gunners on to victory. Don't know why I'm even bothering as Google seem to think it's a foregone conclusion.

1714344411017.png

We must be vigilant against this lot, they pushed us all the way last season & they play good football, so we should not slacken in the slightest. But, after the magnificent showing today, I think it's fair to say with a good bit of rest, we should have all the tools to dismantle them if we remain calm.

I certainly am looking forward to this guy losing his rag like he did in the 97th minute last season :lol:

In any case, we're on the cusp of greatness & we have a chance to heap further pressure on 115 Charges FC who, hopefully, won't have it all their way.

God willing, we'll take them all the way to the final Sunday. It is our burden, it is our destiny!!

Last edited by a moderator:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
More nervy than it needed to be but to keep putting them Ws on the board at this stage of the season is EVERYTHING.

Come on Arsenal!

Buhry

Established Member

People who say Gabriel is finished, just look at that.

None of our wide players can do that. It's just a shame, he can't stay fit.

His legs do look kinda finished. And he hasn't scored in months. But yes he is still creative and great on the ball in tight spaces. I don't mind him as an impact player but he is done as a starting 11 player for us imo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nervy but good win. Should have just been out of sight in the first half itself.

What worries me is our lack of technicality in the middle, teams looking to surround us in the middle and we cant handle that properly is a worry for me and we need to sort it out.

We need another technician in the middle, TP5 is not that player for me anymore.

dino bravo

Established Member

Completely deserved win, but we made that waaay harder than it should have been. Bournemouth impressive.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We need more security in the middle, being so susceptible to losing the ball when surrounded in the middle is not good enough.

I'd love D Luiz, but I think Barella is probably easier to get.

Oh, and get Guimaraes AND Isak as well.
Agreed but Luiz is not the level we need IMO. I've seen him panic under pressure

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
What worries me is our lack of technicality in the middle, teams looking to surround us in the middle and we cant handle that properly is a worry for me and we need to sort it out.

We need another technician in the middle, TP5 is not that player for me anymore.
Based on this performance, I'm not too confident with utd away tbh. Especially the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom