• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino bravo

We will pay the price if we keep finishing like this. Chelsea could easily have scored a couple here.

elemoo

It's a match thread, it's always been like this. People are just venting their nerves/joking.

Stop taking it so seriously.
It's a match thread, it's always been like this. People are just venting their nerves/joking.

Stop taking it so seriously.

Pause. These are my feelings not yours so I’d appreciate if you didn’t judge me for taking it more seriously than others.

I enjoy the thread and the banter but we are playing well and winning so for me saying “that was sh!t ffs” is normal but calling someone a “c*nt” or sthing vitriol just loses the enjoyment and positive entertainment between fans.

But you’re right, each to their own.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

They spent a billion and their only good signing is a 10M back up gk lol

100% sure that Madueke, Sterling and few others they signed went to Chelsea to link with their guys back in their ends 😂

Sums up their business.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Their keeper is a spotty git as well. Being a multimillionaire and apparently not being able to buy soap and an astringent is wild.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Getting really bad feeling about this. Never seen a team so desperate for a competent striker nevermind a great one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom