• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Keeps saying in every match thread how much happiness it brings him that Havertz and Arteta will go trophy less this season

Other than that, not that I know of

So he's just a pest?

If we're banning those, I have a list of people we could just get rid off. Specially if we don't win tonight.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Synical

Miss Superstitious

If we manage to keep a clean sheet here, Raya has the golden glove.

And he missed 6 games

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Our defence can be a bit amateur at times. Not talking and defenders not making decisions for keepers is basic school boy stuff.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Now Havertz is limping like Saka. F*ck off, you don't fool us.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Keeps saying in every match thread how much happiness it brings him that Havertz and Arteta will go trophy less this season

Other than that, not that I know of

So he's just a pest?

If we're banning those, I have a list of people we could just get rid off. Specially if we don't win tonight.

I'd appreciate you heavy handed mods staying away from my burner accounts, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom