• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba is like the football equivalent of a 2K My Team player with every HOF Badge.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Thrice

We're lucky that Chelsea aren't clinical without Palmer. But we're starting to play with fire here. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut at some point.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
What a left back

fostering tv show GIF by CBBC

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I actually think Havertz has played alright - except the pass when he should have shot and then shooting when he should have passed (although I've sympathy for this as he probably realised he should have shot with his first chance).

dino bravo

If we weren’t paying Kai a billion a week or whatever it is, I’d want his bank account checking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom