• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We haven't been good since the 20th minute. Chelsea actually dominating the middle and playing through our press. I'm worried about the second half with our energy levels. No idea why Arteta allowed to make this into such an end to end game again

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Man what a frustrating half. Moments of brilliance, but ultimately frustrating.

Team looks both mentally and physically exhausted.

Strap in, we are going to defend for our lives in the 2nd.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Not a bad half. Think we really blitzed them and then pooped our pants a bit when they had a couple of turnovers.

We could've been 2-3 up but oh well...

And to paraphrase Arsène: If you love Havertz... You hate football.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Havertz has been abysmal tonight. I’ve been holding back on criticizing him, but since his good run of form, he’s back to ****.
This is his real level. A couple of goals that came his way won't change anything. Useless player.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We likely need HT look Chelsea taking control here and we keep treating the ball like we afraid of it

Chelsea aren’t controlling anything.

Our midblock game kinda suits their short pass, long pass combination when the spaces open. That’s what they’ve been doing since we’ve dropped off our press and sat in.

We need another short spell where we smother them again in the second half. Gamble for 10 minute and then force them to break us down.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
In terms of a football match, this has been a battering from us...some of the technical side of our game side been top class, tbh.

But they are still a big threat from nothing else but pure speed, so frustrating... their two best chances came from no build up but just two punts upfield, one hit the post and the other White basically blocked on the line.

We NEED some proper pace in our attack, the lack of it is making this too even for my liking...need a second goal soon too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's obvious Chelsea more fresher than us they dominating possession too we have to manage the ball better here

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can't prove it but I feel like Chelsea have been in this game so much because of Partey

His forward passing, especially in the first 20 mins is something we've been messing but the general slightly chaotic nature smells of him too

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
For a team that was scoring for fun not long ago, we’re absolutely diabolical infront of goal.
Would actually be happy seeing Jesus for Saka.

Sulosky

giphy.gif

Our attack today

• Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom