• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Only player in the entire squad I'm confident can play every minute of every game without rest in the season is my boy and that's because he's tough as nails

We've barely played in 2024 compared to City and Liverpool, I'm pretty sure VVD played all 38 games when Liverpool won the title. If Gabriel is truly in the 'red zone' then yes, we need to give him a rest but every player at this stage of the season is going to have some form of fatigue.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We've barely played in 2024 compared to City and Liverpool, I'm pretty sure VVD played all 38 games when Liverpool won the title. If Gabriel is truly in the 'red zone' then yes, we need to give him a rest but every player at this stage of the season is going to have some form of fatigue.
Just checked, number of games played this year:

Pool - 22 (1 game per 4.77 days)
City - 20 (1 game per 5.2 days)
Arsenal - 15 (1 game every 7 days)

Mohamed7

Trossard —- Jesus —- Saka
————— Ødegaard ———
———- ESR —— TP5 ——-
Tomi - Gabriel - Saliba — White
—————- Raya ————-

I am tempted to say bench Ode and start Rice but ESR never done anything in the 10 position.

Tom Mix

I don't understand the negativity about the CL. IF we go through we are likely to face a team we have outperformed in three games this season. And once in the final.....

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

You must have missed Rodri crying that he needs a rest the other day, and to think Saliba has played more games than him.

Don't get the massive meltdown from people like it's the most ridiculous thing to be ever suggested here
Centrebacks play everything like a goalkeeper unless they are injured. Rodri (and most CDM’s) covers way more distance, fatigue will be more of an issue.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Squad would riot if you break up the Gabriel-Saliba partnership btw, everyone remembers what happened last season.

We looked woeful last season with Saliba, but people forget we also looked a bit all over the place to start this season when Gabriel was benched...the draw with Fulham was unbelievably bad.

Think those 2 have a bit of a symbiotic relationship, feel they have 100% faith in each other and we don't want to mess around with that safety net...I would really try to play them in every game if we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom