• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Burnley 0 - 5 Arsenal | Saturday 17th February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240212-220454.png

Screenshot-20240212-220509.png

Screenshot-20240212-220521.png

Screenshot-20240212-220544.png

Screenshot-20240212-220602.png

Screenshot-20240212-220620.png

Screenshot-20240212-220640.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240212-224843.png

Prediction
Burnley 0-3 Arsenal

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Look at Gabriel man. Tears in my eyes.

If Saliba is WC then so is he, idc what anyone says.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Look how physical Burnley are, good Lord.

Turned into prime Pulis Stoke City here.

This is what teams do against us now, turn into Rugby players defending for their lives.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I really thought their GK was named Trashford for a moment there.
Nah Trafford. He's decent. Even if Ramsdale hadn't been benched and somehow got the England shirt, it would have been short lived. He's the future.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He has come a long way remember when he used to be a constant liability
Not constant but was prone to do something rash once in a while.

In a way it fills you with more confidence in his development because we’ve seen that he’s capable of improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom