• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lets hope we get one goal. Would take 3 points playing awful for handful of games a season

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I genuinely don't know what Martinelli's trying to do a lot of the time, he's trying to beat two players very wide on the left where if he gets past them he'll be on his weaker foot in a bad crossing situation. He needs to keep it a bit more simple. Would like to see some alterations tho, I know we can't exactly abandon our buildup but wouldn't mind Zinny staying wide and maybe Martinelli coming infield a bit.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Trossard doesn't have the legs to keep up with Iwobi on the break. Unlikely he'd come on unless we are 1-0 down

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Everton are doubling up on our two wingers, best moments came when Zinny and Xhaka supported Martinelli and there was a instance where White made a run and Ødegaard's pass was just slightly overhit.
Everton’s success is creating a defensive overload on our wingers, while smothering the space of the supporting runners.

People BLAMING Martinelli, Xhaka, etc,. I think are missing the cause and seeing only the effect.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
@Tir Na Nog

I think the commentator said this is the first time in 8 years that we have named the same line-up in an "X" amount of games, 8 years ago was 2015.

Saw you mention that team and how good it was and how many points we picked up that calendar year...shows how Arsène must have struggled after that year, when everyone started getting injured so much...would have won the title if that first 11 stayed mainly fit, shows how important your main players being available is.
We weren't ever gonna win the league playing Koscielny every week.

Diesel

on the contrary, he is not sitting back, he is pressing, he is transitioning the ball fast, he is man-marking both Xhaka and Ødegaard, and he has injected believe in a team that was against the ropes during the entire season.

Dyche showing why he is a football man and why he is the right guy to keep Everton at the PL.
With his 25 percent possession and our complete naivety on every pass. Annoying game. Draw is failure but loss here is shambolic.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
There are no spaces between the lines, It is very hard to play our football under these conditions.

We are doing well, we kept a clean sheet, Everton eventually will get tired and we will score.
Yes there's little space but Zinchenko made a bunch of unforced poor decisions, bad touches etc

It's difficult to play a team like this but if we're a top team we have to move the ball around quicker and with bad intentions, too many players in bad form low on confidence at the moment for some reason.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Annoying thing is I think Everton can keep up this intensity second half. We need to impose ourselves more, win more duels and use the ball better. We’ll have to play much better to get a result now.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
on the contrary, he is not sitting back, he is pressing, he is transitioning the ball fast, he is man-marking both Xhaka and Ødegaard, and he has injected believe in a team that was against the ropes during the entire season.

Dyche showing why he is a football man and why he is the right guy to keep Everton at the PL.
I hate him and his football the refs are letting them play hockey out there. I want him to never get a job in pl again. Awful football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Arsenal are one of a number of clubs interested in Leeds’ 18 year old midfielder Archie Gray [Fabrizio Romano]

Kia Joorabchian has claimed striker Joshua Zirkzee is pushing towards a move to Arsenal [Corriere dello Sport]

Arsenal have moved on from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and are targeting other players in the position instead [HITC]

RB Leipzig striker Benjamin Šeško is the club’s number one target this summer [John Cross - The Mirror]

Any move for Bruno Guimaraes or Douglas Luiz depends on the departure of Thomas Partey [Sami Mokbel - The Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom