• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

Tom Mix

We made half a dozen changes against City losing 1-0 is way better than being spanked. Your post is 100% hindsight driven. You seem to think we have a god given right to win every game lol. We always struggle seen to struggle at Everton. Especially with the new manager It was always gonna be tough.
All Teams lose games. We have lost 2 out 20 now in the league.
If in our final 18 games we only lose another 2 I would bite ur hand off.

You say losing at Everton may have cost us the league. It's just like saying losing at Sp**s may have cost Man City the league.

We come away from the weekend exactly the same v Man City as where we started it. I would certainly take that til the end of the season.
I posted what you quote before City lost at Sp uds - which nobody here was predicting. Hindsight is wonderful.

But still, losing "only" 1-0 (and you get no points for losing a cup game 1-0) and getting your main midfielder injured is not better than getting spanked and not getting your best midfielder injured. No way.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
We made half a dozen changes against City losing 1-0 is way better than being spanked. Your post is 100% hindsight driven. You seem to think we have a god given right to win every game lol. We always struggle seen to struggle at Everton. Especially with the new manager It was always gonna be tough.
All Teams lose games. We have lost 2 out 20 now in the league.
If in our final 18 games we only lose another 2 I would bite ur hand off.

You say losing at Everton may have cost us the league. It's just like saying losing at Sp**s may have cost Man City the league.

We come away from the weekend exactly the same v Man City as where we started it. I would certainly take that til the end of the season.
Why is everyone assuming Partey had a knock?

Love it when AM goes all Detective Clouseau. I suspect everyone! Kurosawa!!

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
🟦⬜ Brother in Law 1 - 0 Andrew Cole Linighan 🟥⬜
Text my Brother in Law on Saturday Night, to congratulate him on Everton Winning. Watching the game from the Gladys Street Upper Tier, he said that Everton played well, didn't let Arsenal play there game. He thinks that Everton are unbeaten in five Home league matches against Arsenal. He thinks Everton have won four of those.
Everton are away to Liverpool in there next league match I believe. Liverpool look washed up at the moment. A chance for Everton to try and get something at Anfield.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom