• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Fulham 2 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 31st December | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPORT-PREVIEW-Fulham-v-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20231229-090807.png

Screenshot-20231229-090830.png

Screenshot-20231229-090851.png

Screenshot-20231229-090933.png

Screenshot-20231229-091001.png

Screenshot-20231229-091033.png

Screenshot-20231229-091053.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Fulham 1-2 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well it's obvious need to respond and get a good result these guys been in off form lately but so are we offensively at least.

Unsure what changes we gonna make we really have limited options only Havertz for Trossard that about it maybe Kiwi for Zinny

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need to respond, its the last game before the break. I dont expect to see any structural changes now, but we need to work on how we attack.

For this game, I'd say a hard fought 2-0 win for the Gunners.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Weird team Fulham, three scoreless defeats in a row after two 5-0 wins. I think we'll win but no surprises if we do a typical Arsenal and gift them something.

Fabregasm

We all seen this before many times,

When A-M confidence all time low after a loss, predicts we will lose but we turn up in rainbow suit and smash them up.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Weird team Fulham, three scoreless defeats in a row after two 5-0 wins. I think we'll win but no surprises if we do a typical Arsenal and gift them something.

We are still vulnerable at corners. That goal scored by Mavrapanos was exactly the same as the equaliser Luton scored against us.

Teams have identified those moments to attack us, because they dont get as many chances from open play anymore, outside of our mistakes. What bothers me is that we havent addressed the set piece problems, and seeing them repeat. We must fix that.

HighburyHigh

2-1 Fulham.
We've hit a brick wall form wise and football style wise. Think you'll see us slink away now with the drab football we're dishing out.
No doubt we'll win the odd game against crappier teams but I think we'll draw a lot and lose some more. Last season's end of season capitulation seems to have started earlier this season.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We are still vulnerable at corners. That goal scored by Mavrapanos was exactly the same as the equaliser Luton scored against us.

Teams have identified those moments to attack us, because they dont get as many chances from open play anymore, outside of our mistakes. What bothers me is that we havent addressed the set piece problems, and seeing them repeat. We must fix that.

Yep, a strange one as I still feel we're a massive threat aerially from attacking corners/set pieces.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Might as well not show up for this. Give the points to Fulham.

Heard the players are having a crisis meeting to stop our dizzying fall to the relegation spots.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
How about playing with 2 strikers
GK
Back 4
Saka Rice Havertz Ødegaard
Nkeitiah Jesus
Arsenal have a lot of players who can play up front
Nketiah Trossard Jesus Havertz Martinelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom