• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Manchester City 0 - 0 Arsenal | Sunday 31st March | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_cityarsenalblog.jpg

Prediction
Man city 0-1 Arsenal

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
That's a lot for him, there are games where he touch the ball even less. He usually only touch the ball when he scores.

He's not even having a great season from a goalscoring point of view. Have seen him miss a lot of sitters this season

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
4 years an eternity in football. You have seen my recent comments when he does things i agree with do i not give the man credit? I still think Havertz is a very bad buy, and only looks better because the other strikers we signed or resigned have been awful. I think dropping Gabriel early in year was crazy. But then when he comes up with away to stifle City for 270 minutes goalless like no team has i give him credit he deserves for that. I still won’t forgive him for Holding till he wins one of the two big trophies we all want as Arsenal fans.

Farzad Stoned

Not the best advert lol
Let’s hope the yanks stick to their meathead and steroid freak version of football. They will ruin the beautiful game like they do everything else. Let them have their awful NFL; who cares about brain injuries and brain damage; they’re American they don’t use their brains anyway.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Let’s hope the yanks stick to their meathead and steroid freak version of football. They will ruin the beautiful game like they do everything else. Let them have their awful NFL; who cares about brain injuries and brain damage; they’re American they don’t use their brains anyway.

To quote Seinfeld, I just love it when you're impugning, what is effectively, an entire continent :lol:

Farzad Stoned

To quote Seinfeld, I just love it when you're impugning, what is effectively, an entire continent :lol:
USA is not a continent. Mexico, Central America and Canada are excluded. It is also not a slam of any race; once you been Yanktoxified you could be white, black, persian, or Latin or whatever. I have to give disclaimers now because for some reason people love to falsely accuse me of sh.t i have never done. Hell it is a profitable cottage industry to lie about Farzad and his business and get paid. Remember Americans’ true number one past time is not NFL, but pretending to be good people while robbing, cheating, and smearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom