• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League - Matchday 27

Lol...............you're on a roll today mate. Who pissed you off? You're lovely wife, or just UTD.?

United. This game was the final straw... I never been quick to be angry, but man this team and their constantly getting away with murders on the field is making me very angry.

If I would see puppy in red right now I seriously would kick in in the face.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well done Bournemouth. Great point for them. I bet Ibra gets away with the elbow now all the pundits are saying Mings' stamp on his head was intentional and showing replays of that from space and every angle known to man.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Rooney said he saw the stamp :lol:

Z0TQ2i6.png

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He came as part of the package with Bellerin and was the one touted to make it....

They both arrived with a high expectation.

Thing is, Toral arrived not too long after Cesc left. People thought midfielder from Barca, must be Cesc. The reality is they're completely different players.

I think Toral could be a fantastic Box-to-box midfielder. He's great off the ball, has an eye for goal, good passer, good size, good engine.

Let's hope he at least gets pre-season to impress this summer.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
Okay, lets get real here, if the head stamp was on Sanchez or Özil, regardless of what they did, we'd all be going mental.
You're right. Still though, looking at it objectively you can argue that what Mings did was clumsy but maybe not intentional.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Don't know who it is on Five Live, maybe Danny Mils, but suggesting ibra will get away with the elbow because he wasn't looking at the player. Great, so have a sneaky look to see where the player is, look away and lambast him, but declare you were looking at the ball. Castigating Mings for stamping, but saying the Ibra stamp wouldn't have happened if the ref had dealt with something. Ibra not mature enough to walk away!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Okay, lets get real here, if the head stamp was on Sanchez or Özil, regardless of what they did, we'd all be going mental.
We'll get mad too you Right. But I don't think he meant it when he jump he was off balance I think both ibra and Mings will get 3 games ban

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
United and officials . . . it's a joke. That Rojo challenge on Gueye was a capital offence ffs.

Ibrahimovic wasn't that bad for PSG . . . just like Costa isn't that bad for Conte. Wonder what the common denominator is?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn't Rooney stamp on someone's bollocks before? Almost as bad as your head. Not sure which one i'd prefer.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom