• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 30 January | KO: 19:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFHBwyAW4AAsXkD

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.standard.co.uk%2F2022%2F08%2F26%2F15%2FPL22NottsForesrArsenal.jpg%3Fwidth=1200&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Screenshot-20240125-225457.png

Screenshot-20240125-225515.png

Screenshot-20240125-225534.png

Screenshot-20240125-225606.png

Screenshot-20240125-225628.png

Screenshot-20240125-225644.png

Screenshot-20240125-225659.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Arsenal

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Haters the pair of you.

We’re gonna slap these fools. I really think people have been sleeping on how much our chance creation has gone up since the halfway point of the season.

Some of us had a theory along these lines at the start of the season…

Ps: just saw the fixture date. Ffs 🤦

At this point I can only assume this is @Oxeki when starting these threads

1706222768771.jpeg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The next two matches will show us if we are in for a title fight, or a Champions League qualification fight.

We will have 15 games left after this game and Liverpool next weekend, when you get to the last 15-10 games section of the season you know exactly what you are going for...you are in the home stretch pretty much.

We have the talent in our squad to both beat Forest and Liverpool to be honest, and depending how Liverpool get on against Chelsea (who are playing well now) before they play us...we could end next weekend level on points with Liverpool quite easily.

But...away game at night, a team fighting relegation and we have seen this before...screams dropped points.

Then if you add that to a possible Liverpool loss next weekend, we go from checking to see how Pool and Citeh are doing...to keeping tabs on Sp**s' and Villa's results instead, season's on the edge here.

Gonna back the lads one last time before completely giving up on these losers, 3-1 to The Arsenal...NORTH LONDON 4-EVER!!!

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Declan Rice as inverted RB, Partey in middle with Ødegaard and ESR in front of him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Haters the pair of you.

We’re gonna slap these fools. I really think people have been sleeping on how much our chance creation has gone up since the halfway point of the season.

View attachment 21441
@A_G pls correct the match date

Lol

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Need some more of the fluidity we saw in part against Palace, and that starts with an early goal to open up the game of course. We are looking much sharper in attack and have been sharper for a while now, but we still need to convert those box entries into goals.

A clean sheet as well of course, our goal difference looks healthy at 22, but it can be much better.

He that will not be named is back as well, and along with Smith Rowe give us a level of central access we have not seen before. We are as close to our strongest level again and that is good news for our overall game.

Forest 0-3 Arsenal

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
It was really bad how we lost this fixture last season.

But it provides an opportunity to get some points in comparison with the last season especially when we have faltered vs Fulham twice and west ham at home where we got full points last season.

We should win this game without too much fuss I think.
0-2

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Haters the pair of you.

View attachment 21441

It's what we do.

tumblr_nbghb4uhuB1tjpurpo1_1280.gif

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

The next two matches will show us if we are in for a title fight, or a Champions League qualification fight.

We will have 15 games left after this game and Liverpool next weekend, when you get to the last 15-10 games section of the season you know exactly what you are going for...you are in the home stretch pretty much.

We have the talent in our squad to both beat Forest and Liverpool to be honest, and depending how Liverpool get on against Chelsea (who are playing well now) before they play us...we could end next weekend level on points with Liverpool quite easily.

But...away game at night, a team fighting relegation and we have seen this before...screams dropped points.

Then if you add that to a possible Liverpool loss next weekend, we go from checking to see how Pool and Citeh are doing...to keeping tabs on Sp**s' and Villa's results instead, season's on the edge here.

Gonna back the lads one last time before completely giving up on these losers, 3-1 to The Arsenal...NORTH LONDON 4-EVER!!!

We're not, I just saved you the trouble of 180 minutes of misery ball.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Need some more of the fluidity we saw in part against Palace, and that starts with an early goal to open up the game of course. We are looking much sharper in attack and have been sharper for a while now, but we still need to convert those box entries into goals.

A clean sheet as well of course, our goal difference looks healthy at 22, but it can be much better.

He that will not be named is back as well, and along with Smith Rowe give us a level of central access we have not seen before. We are as close to our strongest level again and that is good news for our overall game.

Forest 0-3 Arsenal

1706257453047.png

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we don't go back being awful need a win before playing Liverpool. These guys concede lot of goals they'll also drop deep and play on counters.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Hopefully we don't go back being awful need a win before playing Liverpool. These guys concede lot of goals they'll also drop deep and play on counters.

We're playing at their ground where we lost convincingly both times in recent memory (FA Cup & League tie).

I doubt this time will be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom