• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Sheffield United 0 - 6 Arsenal | Monday 4th March | KO: 20:00 | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_sheffield-united-vs-arsenalPNG.png

Screenshot-20240225-072254.png

Screenshot-20240225-072335.png

Screenshot-20240225-072425.png

Screenshot-20240225-073131.png

Screenshot-20240225-072453.png

Screenshot-20240225-072519.png

Screenshot-20240225-072545.png

lineup-2.png

Prediction

Sheffield 0-5 Arsenal

Sheffield have been on the end of some of the biggest thrashings in the league this season. They have the worst defense I've ever seen. I'm expecting another cricket scoreline.

Let's boost the GD, lads!

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

My non-football watching son said he can imagine Arsenal being beaten 3-0 by Sheffield United. And that we'd be the only team it would happen to. It made me laugh out loud because it's true 🤣

1. Your non-football watching son making a poignant albeit frighteningly prescient comment on Arsenal's hated alter-ego "Charity FC" potentially rearing its ugly head.

or

2. You have a non-football watching son.

Can't decide which is worse :lol:

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This is football, much bigger upsets have happened than a poor PL side beating a good one. Weird stuff happens all the time.

I think it's a bit arrogant to talk about running up a cricket score against them before a ball has even been kicked.

We need 3 points and should go into the match with the mentality that it will be a tough game and we'll need to turn up to earn it.

Hopefully the players aren't as complacent about this match as A-M is because if we don't do the job against Sheffield United and Brentford etc then the games everyone is focusing on, Man City, Sp**s etc won't mean anything because we'll very likely be out of the race.

We should have learned this after dropping silly points against Fulham and West Ham. You can't take anything for granted.

Last edited:

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
These losers let championship Eddie score a hat-trick, should've been relegated then & there

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine being scared of 2024 Sheffield United, could never be me!

We need to start having an arrogance about us, all the top sides do...there is a difference between confidence and delusion, nothing wrong with having the former.

Arsenal need to start acting like this, if they want that championship.

Pump.up the goal difference here, or **** off Arsenal...we NEED every advantage we can get in a title race.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

1. Your non-football watching son making a poignant albeit frighteningly prescient comment on Arsenal's hated alter-ego "Charity FC" potentially rearing its ugly head.

or

To be fair I should have said 'non football following' as he has been exposed to a fair few matches. Hence how he knows about our charity FC credentials 🤣

Synical

Miss Superstitious

or

Parenting is hard

dino bravo

Imagine being scared of 2024 Sheffield United, could never be me!

We need to start having an arrogance about us, all the top sides do...there is a difference between confidence and delusion, nothing wrong with having the former.

Arsenal need to start acting like this, if they want that championship.

Pump.up the goal difference here, or **** off Arsenal...we NEED every advantage we can get in a title race.
It ain't coming down to goal difference mate.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
€149 squad cost meets €836m. No contest. 0-5, no injuries. Simples.
You could buy Sheffield United for what you spend on groceries. They're playing way over their heads. That should be studied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom