• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Some good individual performances, but as a unit I’m not happy with this. We need to get our foot on the ball and control proceedings more.

Not happy with having to defend so much. We must be knocking the ball around as our way of defending.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I've been laughing so much my son is looking at me like I'm an alien.

This is almost too Spursy for the term. They've looked good on the ball, worked hard, we gave up opportunities high up for them and we haven't done much.

0-3 down at half time for them is just hilarious. A distillation of their club in 50 minutes.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

That might be the worst we’ve played, I have no idea how we’re winning 3-0.

Every time I’ve looked up from Tik Tok we’re giving the ball away or Sp**s are camped at the edge of our box.

Bloodbather

Established Member

You’ll be back here next season 😂

You survived those years we were playing Qarabag on a Thursday night, only to leave when we have a proper team lol
Qarabağ almost took out Leverkusen from the Europa this season mate, put some respect on their name.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
White and Havertz our best players that half.

Not our best football that half (looking at you Partey and Tomi!) however 3-0 so happy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our defending been okay but there lot of sloppiness with the way we passing I feel if we go long to Havertz it better he having great game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom