• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Honestly if we are unable to control the game against United we are getting rolled bad.

I think today was just derby stuff. We got lucky though, Romero could have had a hattrick from their set pieces and we scored two of ours with minimal possession. Just the way the cookie crumbles.

Doubt that happens against Utd though.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Cricky. We needed a game like that, we’re not that team anymore, built differently.

I’m grateful for that Raya error.
Sounds silly but it's true. They had to dig in and see it out. Learnt a valuable lesson even at three up you cannot switch off.

Now it's done switching over to hopefully see Celtic put some distance in the Scottish league race. Let's make today a clean sweep for the good guys.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

3 points it is but geez that got me nervous at the end. We had enough chances in the 2nd half, we should have scored at least 1 to ease it off a bit last 7-8 minutes!

Tomb Bombadil

Not our best game. If think we were lucky to be 3-0 up at HT. But already in the first half with many small mistakes.

A win is a win. On to City...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think against utd we'll be better they much worse than Sp**s

But what I'm afraid about is we again under title pressure we gonna start make unnecessary errors but we got Bournemouth to think about first anyway

dino bravo

That is a tougher game for us than anyone else and the toughest game we have left, we need to be so happy with the win, however we did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom