• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur 2 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday, April 28th | KO: 14:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomb Bombadil

Should Martinelli start at left wing to challenge Tottenham's high line? Or are Saka and Havertz threat enough to keep Trossard in the team? Sp**s will have moments when they will try to squeeze the gunners into their own half. A good out option or two could be critical.
I would start Martinelli. He should be fresh and hopefully he wants to show, that he should play.

Biggest question for me will be: Do we start Partey or Jorginho? I guess Arteta will play Jorginho.

Raya
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Tomi
Partey - Rice
Saka - Odeegard - Martinelli
Havertz

And can Tomi start again after the Chelsea game? Who would you rather start if not: Zinny or Kiwior?

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I would start Martinelli. He should be fresh and hopefully he wants to show, that he should play.

Biggest question for me will be: Do we start Partey or Jorginho? I guess Arteta will play Jorginho.

Raya
Partey - Rice
Havertz

And can Tomi start again after the Chelsea game? Who would you rather start if not: Zinny or Kiwior?
Have a sneaky feeling Arteta will start Zinchenko in this one and everyone will lose their sh*t. Including me.

HighburyHigh

Raya
Partey - Rice
Havertz

Same team as Chelsea. They all deserve their place.

Sulosky

Udogie- Thigh
Solomon- Knee
Sessegnon- Knee
Richarlison- Knee, to be assessed, minor doubt
Porro- Hamstring, to be assessed, major doubt
giphy.gif

Our toughest game of the run-in. If we win this, I think our chances of winning the title are 50-50. If we drop points, I think our chances drop to 10-15 percent.

Hopefully Tottenham will be overly emotional, and we can get a goal in the first 10-15 minutes to settle our nerves and force them to chase the game.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
For:
sp*rs aren’t in the best of form
This vintage of Arsenal loves playing away
They need the points, pressure also on them
They are scu m

Against
100Gb of historical data points to a draw or a sp*rs win.
Major Arteta has too many players fit and may simply confuse himself

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Something tells me Arteta will fvck it up again by starting a completely out of form Martinelli ahead of trossard which would be an absolute insult to trossard. Just start the last 11 that won big

But he will overthink and start Martinelli on the left with people saying his pace can hurt them. The boy will not get near their penalty area and is completely out of it

Topside

We played tuesday so plenty of recovery time for 2pm tomorrow.

No need to overthink it, Tomiyasu etc withdrawn midweek for a reason to go again tomorrow. I'd go with the same team that started Tuesday.

They have an obvious weakness at set plays, have been setting up with zonal marking.
It's something we can exploit tomorrow. We are a team with power and height which we have, think not just in open play, something we can really get some joy with tomorrow.

I call it now think we will score or get a pen off a set play. If the quality of delivery is on point we will be in business.

We really have a chance to show up tomorrow and show everyone what we are all about.

But then again we are this team who has had that Charity FC in us for a long time. Hard to shake that title off before days like this.

Just show up to play, be mature, and don't show signs of stress. Leave everything on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom