• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League: WBA vs Arsenal-29/11/14, 12:45, BT Sports1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Re: Premier League: WBA vs Arsenal-29/11/14, 12:45, BT Sport

Suave Gooner89 said:
THunter said:
Good to see Koscielny back, don't win this and we might as well give up now.

Give up on what?

Win or lose top 4 is our aim at this point, and win or lose you can rest assured we'll be there in the end.
Hard to see us getting fourth if we lose here and Southampton get a win against City, we need a run of wins and if we can't beat this West Brom team after a good win against Dortmund then we're ****ed.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

redanddread said:
North5 said:
Merson upset about the Ox being dropped.

I think we all are as alongside Alexis he's been our most exciting player this season. However, maybe this is just rotation and horses for courses. I'm sure The Ox will be playing against Southampton.

Ox has been involved in every game we've played so far, very wise decision by Wenger to rest him. He was in need of a rest more than Alexis tbh, he doesn't have Alexis' engine either. Gibbo not starting is also wise, given his injury track record, lads been in decent form recently, keep him fresh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes 4-4-2 finally! Been ripping teams apart with it on FM 15, let's batter these Brummie bastards.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rex Banner said:
Yes 4-4-2 finally! Been ripping teams apart with it on FM 15, let's batter these Brummie bastards.
4231 or 4141 it is, Wenger just said Welbeck will play more on the flank.

Suave Gooner89

Established Member

Rex Banner said:

It's 4-2-3-1 according to sky sports.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Taylor Gang Gunners said:
redanddread said:
North5 said:
Merson upset about the Ox being dropped.

I think we all are as alongside Alexis he's been our most exciting player this season. However, maybe this is just rotation and horses for courses. I'm sure The Ox will be playing against Southampton.

Ox has been involved in every game we've played so far, very wise decision by Wenger to rest him. He was in need of a rest more than Alexis tbh, he doesn't have Alexis' engine either. Gibbo not starting is also wise, given his injury track record, lads been in decent form recently, keep him fresh.

We'll see but I do think the Ox's game time is going to be slashed. I'm fairly sure Giroud will hit a good run of form now. I would definitely drop Welbeck for the Ox if Welbeck is supplanted up front by Giroud.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Suave Gooner89 said:
Rex Banner said:
onetowatch said:
Lets be honest. No one gives a ****. We are out of the title race already and no one cares for yet another battle for fourth.

Yeah great point, so why does anyone below the big 5 or 6 bother playing football? Condescending w****r.

Because more often than not that is their level; Arsenal are meant to be a big club, ergo, we should be challenging for the league, instead we're out of the title race in November FFS.

I don't know why you expect Arsenal fans to be content with 3rd/4th season upon season. It has been boring for the past five years and I too couldn't give a fu*k about limping to the promised land of CL qualification.

At this point the only thing that holds any interest is seeing if we can make it to the CL quarter finals for once and whether or not we can retain the FA cup. The league has already been rendered moot.

I hate finishing 4th every year as well but his post smacks of arrogance, basically "can't win the league why bother". Support the team regardless, can't stand defeatist s**t like that.

As for teams below us being at their level, there's teams in the Championship who've won more European trophies than us.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

THunter said:
Rex Banner said:
4231 or 4141 it is, Wenger just said Welbeck will play more on the flank.

FFS does he even bother trying out formations on FM?

North5

Bloody BT sport. Anybody got a you know what?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

North5 said:

Just go onto wiziwig mate, they'll sort you out.

ScotVieira

Established Member

I really can't fault the selection for this game.

Toast

Established Member

Why is Sanchez starting again...? He's being overplayed. Also, are we playing 4-4-2 or is Welbeck being shunted out onto the wing?

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

Rex Banner said:
North5 said:

Just go onto wiziwig mate, they'll sort you out.

Yup-my advice also

check your inbox for the link if you want

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Come on Arsenal!

North5

Thanks guys x

COYG!!!

ModelGooner

Harambe Loyalist

Were playing on the counter, but they look menacing when on the ball..

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not a terrible start so far, Koscielny is already showing us what we've been missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom