• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PS2 online...

Saville

Tegh said:
www.play.com
Mate, you can buy ethernet cables from PCWorld, Staples, Curries, Dixons, Comet and probably poundland! They're not hard to get hold of.

i know about ethernet cable i got one today...all i need now is the network adapter...teehee!

Tegh

Established Member
They are, and have been sold out for ages.
It doesn't matter where he lives, play.com deliver worldwide.

Saville

Tegh said:
They are, and have been sold out for ages.
It doesn't matter where he lives, play.com deliver worldwide.

i know but post and packaging can vary from £5 to £30!

Saville

by the way people, does anyone know why, say you go through 1st half fine, in the 2nd half the game play starts stuttering and it slows down..is it a fault with ps2 online or what?

arsenalfan2005

Well, it's hard to explain, but bascially when you host the game, you host the first half and vice versa. The person you are playing gets what is called LAG, which slows down his game. When you go into the second half, you get lag.

Maybe someone else can explain it a bit better, but there's the gist of it.

kwg

playstation isnt anywhere as good as xbox live it lags way too much but i have to say tony hawks rules on it

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom