• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Question about Milan home game

Veiko

Hi,

Wouldn't want to spam any channels with a silly simple question like that but don't know where's the best channel to ask this to get the fastest response.

But I am coming to London next week and wanted to know if there's any possibility at all of getting a ticket to the Arsenal - AC Milan home game?

I know the game's sold out and I would be coming to London on Sunday the 18th, but if I could get a ticket, I could come already on 15th.

But wouldn't want to buy an earlier ticket and get accommodation and create a Red Membership just on the tiny off chance of getting to the match.

So maybe someone can help me out? Is there a possibility of getting a ticket to the game and what's the most reliable source for that? Ticket exchange?

Jae

Hi,

Wouldn't want to spam any channels with a silly simple question like that but don't know where's the best channel to ask this to get the fastest response.

But I am coming to London next week and wanted to know if there's any possibility at all of getting a ticket to the Arsenal - AC Milan home game?

I know the game's sold out and I would be coming to London on Sunday the 18th, but if I could get a ticket, I could come already on 15th.

But wouldn't want to buy an earlier ticket and get accommodation and create a Red Membership just on the tiny off chance of getting to the match.

So maybe someone can help me out? Is there a possibility of getting a ticket to the game and what's the most reliable source for that? Ticket exchange?

I've just checked on the website mate through my own membership and there are a handful of tickets left available to Red Members through the Ticket Exchange (albeit not the greatest of seats) - probably no more than 20 so if you're going to do it I'd be quick about it.

Veiko

Hi thanks for the quick reply..

Can you look again? I bought the Red membership as soon as I read your answer but can't find any tickets for Milan game, doesn't load anything when I open the game on Ticket Exchange...

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Hi,

You’re probably just going to have to grit your teeth and use the resale sites. Probably €100 plus hefty ‘fees’ to get in the building, way more for good seats.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Just had a look, as Jae said there are still 10-15 single tickets left. Maybe they aren’t visible to red memebers for some reason? I can’t really believe that would be the case.

Have another look mate. The game has definitely not been designated as “sold out” at the moment.

Jae

Just had a look, as Jae said there are still 10-15 single tickets left. Maybe they aren’t visible to red memebers for some reason? I can’t really believe that would be the case.

Have another look mate. The game has definitely not been designated as “sold out” at the moment.

I'm a red member and I can see them and purchase them mate. I think he needs to just go in through the normal ticket purchases rather than the actual ticket exchange. It's not very clear on the website though!:confused:

Veiko

I'm a red member and I can see them and purchase them mate. I think he needs to just go in through the normal ticket purchases rather than the actual ticket exchange. It's not very clear on the website though!:confused:

I tried both but yesterday somebody linked me to this:
https://www.arsenal.com/tickets/arsenal/2018-Mar-15/ac-milan

and there it's written:

Tickets will only be made available to members who renewed or joined the Arsenal membership before 12noon on Friday, February 23, 2018 only.

We have made this decision to ensure we are in line with crowd segregation requirements. We do apologise for any inconvenience this causes.

So it doesn't help me that I bought the membership yesterday :( I can't use the ticket exchange.

Maybe if somebody else bought it from there and transferred it to my account and I paid to that person directly?

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom